Restaurant Food & Beverage Supervisor
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Restaurant Food & Beverage Supervisor in the excellent Clayton Hotel Galway.
This role will provide excellent career progression opportunities to the right candidate within Irelands Largest Hotel Group.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the Food & Beverage Supervisor will provide at all times a friendly and efficient service to the hotel guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate the F&B service to the agreed standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for F&B in the hotel
- To ensure the Restaurant is set up and ready to open as per the agreed & advertised times & maintained on an ongoing basis
- To maintain the Food & Beverage areas in a clean and tidy condition
- Responsible for maintaining a comfortable atmosphere in the Restaurant, C&B by controlling and monitoring heating, lighting and music/TV’s
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to guests at all times
- To portray a positive attitude to both customers and employees at all times
- Up-sell and maximise sales revenue whenever and wherever possible.
- Completing daily SOP'S checklists ensuring high standards of staff training is maintained at all times
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning checklists ensuring high standards of hygiene at all times
- Previous hotel experience in a 3/4-star hotel property is desired but not essential.
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Micros Experience would be preferable
- Flexible and available to work variety of shifts including midweek and weekends.
- A good team player
- Hardworking and dedicated to their role
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 400 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy, you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
A full job description can be sent, later in the process, or on request.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job