Full time & part time Shop & Deli Assistants to join our winning team in our Dublin City Centre Stores.
We are scheduling Interviews Tuesday 7th December at SPAR Capel Street from 10:00am - 17:00pm
Walk-in interviews also welcome.
Please note; Interviews are being hosted in a Retail environment where face coverings are mandatory.
We have a range of flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle! Whether it is, mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, after school drop off or 1-2 days mid-week, we can tailor your working hours.
We also offer a 40-hour week condensed into 4 days giving you 3 days off!
- Heath & Well-being benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and Development
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Further Education
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly Pay Period
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in retail would be beneficial
- Knowledge in food safety, hygiene and HACCP would be beneficial
- Customer driven with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Professional & polite manner is essential
- Committed to continually improving department standards with an attention to detail
- Committed to delivering great customer experiences in a busy environment
- Enjoys working in a fast paced team environment and with a willingness to embrace new challenges
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job