Job Title: Retail Team Members
Reporting to: Shop Manager/Regional Manager
Location: Galway Area
A Retail Team Member with BoyleSports is the first point of contact for our customers in store. The day to day of the role would be to assist the Shop Manager and team with the running of the branch. You will prepare the shop for the day ahead, hanging papers and stocking coupons, slips and pens, you will ensure high standards are maintained throughout the day all the while taking and paying out bets and delivering excellent customer service. You will be given the tools to expand your knowledge base on all things sport and betting related.
You will need to be a people person with enthusiasm and drive to progress on to Manager level and beyond….
- Assist the Manager with the day to day running of the business
- Accept bets as per procedure and in a timely manner.
- Accurately process bets through the EPOS System.
- Ensure that all procedures are followed.
- Cash management.
- Keep shop standards to a high quality.
- Adhere to Social Responsibility duties.
- Must be over the age of 18.
- A drive for creating customer relationships.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Be adaptable and have the ability to react quickly.
- Be flexible as our business operates 7 days a week.
- Strong communication skills.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
In BoyleSports we take pride in our staff, and we want to help encourage their professional development. Within the company we offer two routes to progression.
The traditional route is to progress on to Trainee Assistant Manager and begin your journey towards management. Training is delivered on the job with the support of our training and development team.
We also recognize that our Retail Team Members become product experts and the experience and knowledge gained in our retail branches is invaluable across our business.
Many of our Retail colleagues have progressed on to roles within our Trading, Marketing, HR, IT Departments and more, in our Dundalk HQ or our Gibraltar and Manila offices.
Flexible work patterns. Ideal for those looking for either part-time or full-time employment. Work with us and we will work with you.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Pension contribution is matched to 4%
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff competitions
- Savings scheme
- Staff bonuses and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Wedding and Baby Gifts
- Many opportunities for career progression
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.