FULL-TIME ROOM LEADER & CHILDCARE WORKERS – PART TIME & FULL TIME
HOURLY RATES: €13.00-€15.70
LOCATION: Anchor Childcare Centre, Racecourse Shopping Centre, Grange Road, Baldoyle, D 13.
Childcare Worker Applicants must hold a FETAC/QQI level 5 or higher major award in Early Childhood Education.
Room Leader must have FETAC/QQI level 6 or higher major award in Early Childhood Education, level 7 or 8 preferred and have relevant experience in a similar role.
- Must be reliable, competent and be prepared to work flexibly in any area within the service.
- Must have knowledge of health and safety and quality standards; be enthusiastic, motivated and committed to further development and training as required.
- Must have the ability to plan, organise and participate in activities which will engage children of all ages and work effectively to ensure smooth transitions.
- Must be resourceful, creative and take a lead role in the delivery of developmentally appropriate stimulating fun activities ensuring children’s interest is maintained.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- English as communications and record keeping are essential to the role.
Must supply suitable references and be in a position to obtain Garda Vetting.
If you have lived outside Ireland for 6 months or more you must provide a clean Police Clearance Certificate from that country.
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Anchor Childcare Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.