Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our International Revenue Team in Dublin. You'll work closely with our Sales and Revenue teams to improve our Partner experience on Pinterest. You'll drive productivity and order process enhancements to help deliver world-class support for our Partners.
What you'll do:
- Provide operational support to Partner Managers and Account Managers for our Field, Mid-Market and SMB sales channels in relation to orders, billing reconciliation and other key tasks
- Execute incoming orders, coordinating between sales teams and our finance department to ensure accuracy and timely processing
- Resolve and respond to partner issues (in coordination with account management and finance teams during onboarding and order phases)
- Spearhead cleanup efforts in our CRM database to ensure accuracy
- Participate in projects that enhance the order management process or other sales initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in an operational role (ideal but not required)
- A candidate with an amazing attitude and proven ability to display ownership and problem solve in assignments
- An ability to work cross functionally with teams based in EMEA and the US
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to play a client-facing role and represent Pinterest in a professional manner
- Salesforce experience preferred
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job