VisibleThread, a leading computer software company specializing in compliance and clarity, is seeking a motivated Sales Development Coordinator to join our dynamic team. At VisibleThread, we believe that clear and transparent communication is key to achieving better business outcomes. With our innovative software solutions, we help organizations overcome complexity by improving the quality of their content. As a Sales Development Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in our sales efforts, driving business growth and maximizing customer satisfaction. This role will report into the VP of Marketing and Business Development.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients and target markets
- Reach out to prospective customers through various channels, including phone calls, emails, and social media platforms
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings for the sales team
- Collaborate with sales representatives to develop and refine sales strategies
- Track and analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, sales, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales or customer service roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven mindset
Nice to have:
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools (Salesloft, Salesforce, etc)
- Proficient in using Sales Outreach software (ZoomInfo, Gong, Sales Navigator, Orum, 6Sense, etc.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Competitive Health Insurance package.
- Remote work environment with a flexible working schedule
- Annual Leave of 25 days per annum
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organization with teams worldwide
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Monthly “all hands” and other team-building events
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job