,Sales Development Representative- Job Description
· Assisting in the sales processing role dealing with existing customers.
· Identifying business opportunities and connecting with potential leads to focus on new acquisitions, increase revenue
· Researching and profiling target potential customers, closely monitor & develop sales pipeline
· Handling inbound prospecting and identify qualified leads and opportunities
· Responsible for all customer reporting, including preparation and completion of weekly and monthly sales report, managing & developing pipeline
· Completing sales documentation and authorization procedures accurately
· Contributes fully to the team efforts and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
· Providing high level of customer service, identifying customer needs, and assisting as required both- face to face and over the phone
· Adhering to all company policies and procedures
· BA/BS degree preferred and 2-3 years of professional work experience in Sales
· Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
· English language at native level
· Trustworthy person
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications including word, excel and PowerPoint
· Full driving license required
· Familiar with new digital technologies
· Experience with CRM (in particular Salesforce) applications preferred
· Availability to travel occasionally (across Ireland)
· Adept at learning new products and systems
· Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
· Self-motivated and self-driven
· Employment: Full time (Mon- Fri, from 8:30 am to 4:30 am)
· Industry: Gaming software
· Role: Sales Development Representative
What’s in it for you?
· This position is for an inhouse role/with an option for occasional remote working
· Training & development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
· Opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, supporting you to reach your full potential
· Gym subsidy, Pension scheme
· Competitive salary
If you are interested, please click Apply Now to submit with your resume and cover letter.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.