This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual with outbound sales experience to get into a growing and ambitious company where they will get the opportunity to work with individuals across all levels and to have a real impact on the business as a whole.
Who Are We
Trinity Placements Ltd is a new recruitment consultancy that strives to be the leading consultants of broad scope recruitment for SMEs along with aiming to become the No.1 consultancy for sourcing HR talent.
Our Client provides a quick non-traditional solution to a wide variety of companies, across most business sectors who might be looking for working capital to fund future growth. With clients across multiple industries their local branch network allows them to continuously grow and improve their business. They are dedicated to training and supporting their staff so that they can build lasting careers with the company and industry.
This is a fantastic time to join this company as your input will be instrumental in the performance of the Group’s business as a whole. You will also gain experience working with individuals at all levels of the business.
You will join an experienced team of B2B sales professionals and get every opportunity to progress rapidly by demonstrating your skills, aptitude, application and ability to be a major contributor to growing the client base in Ireland and abroad.
Full training will be provided giving you the platform to begin or progress your career in high performance sales.
- Become fully conversant and knowledgeable about the needs of companies for working capital
- Secure engagement and meetings with prospective companies primarily through outbound telesales and prospecting activities.
- Assist the sales team with progressing sales opportunities at any stage in the process.
- Ensure agreed sales targets are achieved
Ideally you will have/be:
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to engage well with people over the phone, email or any by any other means
- Communication and selling skills are paramount as well as strong attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and enjoy a high performing culture
- An ambition to achieve success in a target driven environment
- Be a team player
- Speed of execution – someone who sees something and immediately wants to get it done
- Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
- Take ownership approach – our client wants you to act like you own the company
It would also be beneficial to have:
- Experience in outbound selling and an understanding of sales strategies
- Relationship management and financial services experience
- A degree in finance or business
- An understanding of financial terminology
Package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- Additional bonus based on target achievement.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- This is a 12 month contract with a view to permanency
- Work from home policy now being implemented such was the success of WFH during Covid 19 restrictions.
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link or contact us on 01 427 7642
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.