Requisition ID 48156 Position Type FT Permanent Recruiter #LI-VP2 Posting Type LI
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Sales Liaison Manager, aiming at building relationships with all customers and working closely with their Branch Managers in each area.
What will I be doing?
- Achieve sales targets for the designated area.
- Achieve debtor targets
- Maintain relationships with current customers.
- Build relationships with new customers.
- Liaise Daily with Area Manger.
- Work with Branch Managers to ensure all sales opportunities are being targeted.
- Complete all reporting requirements for their area.
What do I need to be successful?
- 3rd Level technical qualification in a related discipline is desirable
- Comfortable with analysis of data and reporting
- Computer literacy is essential
- Previous experience in Agricultural sales
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Sales Skills
- Excellent Organisation Skills
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job