Exciting, hands on role for an experienced Sales Executive wishing to develop their career within a forward-thinking, fast-growing, award-winning food producer selling to Food Service, Independent and Major retail customers across the island of Ireland.
We are Sussed Nutrition Limited - a dynamic Irish SME with a giant but simple goal – to create products that enable people to lead healthy and happy lives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an excellent work ethic who is passionate about sales and marketing.
You will focus on growing sales revenue for sussed (Premium), Wicklow Rapeseed Oil (artisan) and upcoming Pure Bia (budget) brands, both:
Nationally – a combination of field/van sales within the Leinster region, along with telesales to cover our nationwide customers.
Internationally – an exciting opportunity to assist in the development of our export market.
Marketing - Implement a marketing strategy to grow sales. You will build relationships with our existing customers, promote sales of our new product lines & identify new account opportunities to acquire new business.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2+ years proven sales experience within the FMCG marketplace
- 1+ years marketing experience
- A proven track record in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Previous in-store Sales and Merchandising experience within an FMCG environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Preferably have completed a HACCP training course as per FSAI level 2 guidelines
- Possess a full clean driving diving license for at least 2 years
- Computer literate. Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience using CRM applications such as One-Up or similar would be an advantage but not essential.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary with paid annual leave
- Bonus payment paid monthly (subject to achievement of KPIs)
- Free food products for your household
- Free company phone
- 45-minutes paid break
- Company uniform
- Ongoing on-job training and relevant certification to grow your career.
Permanent, with an initial six month probation period.
What to do next
Please forward a CV - we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 41 per week
Schedule: Day shift
Supplemental pay types: Performance bonus, New business development bonus, Yearly bonus
Work Location: Onsite
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.