To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Strategy & Operations Trainee
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
This is your time to shine! Salesforce.com is looking for a Strategy & Operations Trainee to support its Strategy and Operations team in EMEA, where you will work closely with Senior Sales Strategy Analysts and Directors to support all steps of our business planning, develop in-depth analyses and build reporting tools to track the performance of the business, generate actionable insights for our sales leaders and assist on a number of transformational initiatives.
If you have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, this is a great start for your career. With such quick turnaround, we don’t want our trainees to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view - we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
You will be based in Dublin under a 12-month contract with the possibility of a permanent position, upon successful evaluation of your performance and contribution, within Salesforce.
- Work closely with our sales forecasting tools - taking responsibility for updating and improving forecasting methodologies using Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com and other Business Intelligence tools to track the business.
- Assist other team members to execute all steps of Salesforce’s Go-to-Market strategy in EMEA (market segmentation, headcount planning, implementation of sales territories, quota setting).
- Help to drive quarterly business reviews, strategic projects and transformational initiatives through pulling & analyzing data and summarizing key findings into PowerPoint presentations.
- Run different types of ad-hoc analyses to meet requests from other stakeholders inside the team or from sales leaders sitting in the regions.
- Recently graduated in an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science, business administration, commerce, economics, finance, etc.
- 0-2 years of experience (previous internships will be appreciated), ideally in management consulting or in business operations for an online / SaaS company.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus.
- Fluency in English is required, ability to conduct business in another European language is beneficial but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and a “getting things done” attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- An outgoing, open personality with a clear desire to learn and develop.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job