Hotelplan UK is a well-established and profitable family of travel and tour operating businesses with a strong tradition of excellence, quality and service. Each of our companies is incredibly passionate about its holidays, and our staff both in the UK and overseas are focussed to ensuring that we meet, indeed exceed, the expectations of our customers.
Our vision is ‘creating amazing holiday experiences to be proud of’.
Your job will be: Santa’s Lapland Representative
Your Manager will be: Santa’s Lapland Representative Manager
What you will be doing
• Smooth and efficient running of the Representative duties, including but not limited to selling optional adventures, welcome meetings, gala dinners and complaint handling.
• Ensure a seamless end to end complete Santa’s Lapland guest experience. Every aspect of our short breaks must be delivered to a high and efficient standard to promote a positive experience with Santa’s Lapland.
• Leading the Gala Dinners along with the Ranger Team.
• Assist with any guest issues in a timely and successful manner.
• Complete daily reports and any guest paper as and when required.
• Always delivering a service with a smile to our guests to exceed their expectations in every way.
• Regular visits to Hoteliers to establish personal & positive connections, and promote the benefits of working with Hotelplan Ltd and the Santa’s Lapland product
• Drive sales targets, actively promote optional extra activities and explain the benefits they provide to our guests holiday
What type of person are we looking for
• Goal-orientated approach, and ability to drive results.
• Confident with public speaking and problem solving.
• Customer service experience; showing dedication to offer our guests the most amazing holiday experience.
• Enthusiastic, lively, sociable, friendly and a team player
• Previous seasonal experience (desirable)
• Flexible and adaptable approach to roles, responsibilities and working hours.
What’s important to us: Our Company Values
• Be Passionate in everything we do
• Work together as a United team
• Be innovative embracing and driving change
• Trusted, open and honest
• Stand out and be distinctive
Your job description is written to describe the general content of the expected duties of the role. It is not exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other duties that are reasonable and relevant to the scope of the role as the business requires. We aim to review job descriptions regularly to ensure they are an accurate representation of your role.
Click Apply Now to visit our website and apply today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job