We are currently looking for an SAP Integration lead to join our IT in Carrigaline on a permanent basis.We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level. Design, develop, and implement complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level and evaluate publish\\subscribe and request\\response methodologies. Ensure integration solutions are handed over to sustain teams effectively and provide support when needed.SAP Integration Lead for PGCS
- Actively engage with the functional team leads to capture SAP integration development requirements and work with the business in defining optimal solutions.
- Manage and govern offshore PI/PO resources to ensures effective resource utilization and delivery standards across the workgroup
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and application manager to achieve on-time delivery of project, ensuring high quality standards
- Responsible for ensuring new SAP integration solutions are transitioned to sustain seamlessly
- Perform SAP governance for all local or global projects impacting our SAP PI solution.
Qualifications / Requirements : Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Number of years of hands-on SAP PI/PO development, implementation, and support.
- Proficient in various SAP Integration mechanisms such as SFTP, IDoc, encryption, adapters.
- Full lifecycle experience surrounding interfaces development - Requirements, Design, Data Mapping & Transformations, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support
- Provide functional and technical leadership on interface development work throughout the lifecycle, including post-deployment production support
- Knowledge of vendor integrations
- Experience of working with Firewall teams as part of integration requirements.
- Experience of working with Firewall teams as part of integration requirements
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com “For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a SAP Integration Lead. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be IT Operations Sr Analyst.” #LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible:
Not ApplicableJob Type:
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!