Job Title: Scheduler / Operations Driver Management
Location:Panda Greenstar, Millennium Business Park, Ballycoolin, D15
To undertake the Operations Driver Management process within the Panda group, ensuring that agreed service levels are achieved for all our customers and Managing the customers’ expectations through your ability to manage your drivers/helpers.
The Operations Driver Management role works as a vital part of support to all other centralized departments, scheduling, admin, customer service etc. to ensure the customers expectation can be fulfilled efficiently on a daily basis.
Principal accountabilities include:
• Ensuring all Drivers and Trucks are out on time daily.
• AMCS Checks, Updating daily rosters.
• Continuous communication of all relevant updates to the whole scheduling department.
• Answering occasional out of hours Emails and calls.
• End of day debriefing drivers, Answering and Rectifying all Driver queries
• Printing afternoon dockets and Manifests.
• Checking previous evenings manifest for issues that can be solved within 24hrs
• Dealing with breakdown and drivers issues effectively
• Documenting all accidents, incidents and Breakdown with correct reports/forms or procedure.
• Updating spreadsheets in relation to daily operational procedures and performances
• Fleet Management – Vehicle check sheets and Damage to Vehicle’s
• Answering internal and external e-mails with urgency.
• Liaising with other department to complete the service loop correctly, in a timely and consistent manner.
• To be prepared to work in a flexible multi skilled environment
• Work as part of a team with a positive attitude
• Flexibility from your designated work patterns will be required
• Professional communication skills through e-mail or phone.
• Customer Focused
• Good organizational skills
• Good computer skills
• Ability to work in team environment
• Excellent people skills
• Proven ability to perform and remain calm under pressure
• Flexibility – the ability to respond to different tasks in other areas of the working environment
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.