Our Client is currently looking for a part-time school secretary to join their team in Bundoran, Co. Donegal. This role is a permanent position that will require you to work 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
As asecretary, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with parents, staff, pupils and visitors in person, by email and manage written correspondence, minutes and forms as directed by the Principal and treating such matters with confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Communicating with parents ( text a parent, website, noticeboard) as directed
- Using Aladdin, Esinet / POD/OLCS database to maintain pupil data and school/staff information.
- Working with the Senior Management Team as appropriate, for example ordering/covering Textbooks, Art supplies.
- Maintaining stocks of office stationery
- Operating office and library machines
*Full job description available on request.
- Previous experience in a secretarial role, or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel (basic) and Outlook.
- 1st aid certification or a willingness to undertake training in same.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Secretary position, please contact Emma Cawley.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job