We are currently recruiting for a number of fully qualified seasonal (1st April - 31st October) Assistant Greenkeepers. The successful candidates will be working as part of a world class team in the greenkeeping industry. On a day-to-day basis you will contribute to the maintenance and development of a World Top 100 Golf course and also be part of our tournament teams. The Old Tom Morris Links will host the 2022 Irish Legends presented by Paul McGinley in mid-August. This is an EU Legends Tour Event, formerly the European Senior Tour.
- Qualified to Level 2 with at least two years working experience
- Additional qualifications would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided where required
- A flexible approach to working hours, rota spread over 7 days a week.
- Practical experience of a wide range of turf maintenance machinery
- An ability to use initiative and work within a team or on your own
- A team player with strong attention to detail
- Good time management and communication skills
- A “can do” attitude and prepared to work in all weathers
- Be part of the team at a Top 100 in the World course (Ranked #55 in GOLF Magazine Top 100 World list 2021-22)
- Accommodation provided less than a mile from the course
- Tournament experience under The DP World Tour via the Irish Legends, an EU Legends Tour event.
- Staff golf privileges
- Annual Personal Development Review
- Exposure to Renaissance Golf Design & Tom Doak during site visits
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great team in a very beautiful part of Ireland.
Please apply with a covering letter complete with current CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job