- Project Co-ordination liaise with client and the sales manager/client executive to understand the client's service needs in order to match them to our delivery capabilities
- Project Plan Generation, Tracking and Reporting using Citi standard templates
- Issue/Risk Tracking and resolution – ensuring owners and delivery on key open tasks.
- Brief the operations, customer service, legal and electronic banking teams, as well as product management and other areas as required, and agree implementation timetables with all parties
- Communications & Reporting including Weekly Senior Management Call with client and daily checkpoints call with client to cover key daily priorities and provide updates on all outstanding items
- Custody RFP / Due Diligence Support - point of contact for all market specific questions
- Query Management relating to any market specific queries, dealing directly with country managers to compile responses for all markets
- Custody Operating Model Requirements and Setup - Point of contact for all operations questions across markets through onboarding
- Liaise with client and the sales manager to understand the client's service needs in order to match them to our delivery capabilities
- Co-ordinate and drive delivery of all aspects of the implementation to ensure delivery in accordance with the client's requirements and agreed project plan including Legal, Tax, Asset Servicing, Testing & Migration planning
- Documentation Tracking - Owner of tracking all docs required covering Legal, Tax & Asset Servicing
- Co-ordinating pre-live UAT Testing and Production verification testing
- Creating and tracking pre-migration tasks and Coordinating migration weekends
- Conduct post implementation reviews with the client and the Citibank units involved to monitor satisfaction and effectiveness
- A track record in delivering and being accountable for multifaceted projects
- Demonstrated Project management skill including risk management and financial cost management skills.
- Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to Customer Service and handling of system, testing and rollouts.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established.
- A strong understanding of Global Custody Product and Operations - ideally 3+ years’ experience in Global Custody with detailed knowledge of Securities Services Operations processes an advantage
- Demonstrates a structured approach to work, experience in managing and working with internal and external Senior stakeholders
- Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to understand, communicate with and influence internal and external business partners / clients
- Consistently demonstrates audience-appropriate, accurate and concise written and verbal communication strong communication & presentation skills would benefit the candidate
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize complex concepts and establish robust, efficient solutions
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience; post-graduate qualifications and evidence of ongoing learning an advantage
- Project Management Certification preferable (PMI PMP/Prince II)
Job Family Group:Customer Service
Job Family:Institutional Client Onboarding
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job