What is Amazon Customer Service All About?
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, Amazon Customer Service is seeking candidates who exemplify Customer Obsession and enjoy problem solving on behalf of others. Our Amazon Leadership Principles (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/principles) are not just words on a screen – they are a driving force in the decisions we make every day.
The Virtual Customer Service (VCS) Security Team is seeking a VCS Security Bar Raiser to participate in auditing as a part of our VCS Security Bar Raiser Program. The VCS Security Bar Raiser Program is designed to audit, assess, train, and “raise the bar” on the overall security of virtual spaces.
This employee is a key member of the VCS Security Team and reports to the VCS Security Audit Team Manager.
- Responsible for audit completion for assigned agents within their region and innovating to continually increase the overall security of virtual spaces.
- Ensure compliance with established control procedures by examining records, operating practices and related documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and reports by documenting audit activities and findings.
- Escalates issues and new findings to leadership.
- Follow detailed verbal and written instructions
- Use tools and programs to navigate the site, research accounts, review options and solutions, and communicate them effectively to leadership.
What Does Amazon Need From Me?
- This position is 40 hours per week, with additional hours if there’s a business need.
- Shifts are subject to change. Amazon will provide a minimum of two weeks’ notice prior to a shift change.
- From a technical perspective, you would need to have a minimum broadband connection of 10MB download speed and 5MB upload speed using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi). We will provide you with a complete equipment package ahead of your first day of training.
- Amazon provides paid mandatory training and resources for new associates.
- Associates are measured on several areas including, but not limited to, schedule adherence, audit quality, efficiency, and process compliance.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
- 1+ years audit program experience
- Previous virtual environment experience
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with working within multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.