HCA Ireland are currently recruiting for Corporate Admin / Security Personnel for one of Ireland's premiere security firms, with opportunities for with or without experience. This is an initial 12-month contract position with further possible extension. Full training will be provided.
• Dublin City/Tallaght/Blanchardstown/Clonskeagh (SAFE PASS ONLY) - 12 positions
• Dublin City Centre - 6 positions
• Baggot Street - 4 positions
Social Distancing and Safe Working Conditions is a priority to us & appropriate PPE and facilities are provided.
We're always on the look out for great candidates, but to ensure gender balance at this time, we are actively encouraging Females with or without previous security experience to apply.
This is an amazing opportunity with excellent rates available.
The Private Security Authority (PSA) has introduced a temporary licence system due to the current crisis. This means that if we make you a job offer, you can apply to the PSA for your temporary licence while receiving your initial training and employment with our client. The temporary licence is offered at a reduced fee of €20. On the expiration of the temporary licence, you will be expected to have applied for the full licence which lasts a period of three years. Our client will reimburse you the €90 fee for the full licence so that you can remain in employment.
Main purpose of position:
To protect our client's property, people and/or assets by providing security services to a specific site in direct accordance with the site procedures and policies
• To be an ambassador for the company
• Providing a high level of customer service
• Working as part of a team
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises as well as liaising with the client
• Must present themselves in a courteous and presentable manner
• Report writing
• Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets
• The ability to carry out security duties as specified, including patrols, monitoring CCTV, access control etc
• Life Assurance
• Progression, training and development opportunities
• Pension Scheme after 6 months service
• Tax saver and cycle to work after 12 months service
• Group health scheme
• Eye care vouchers
• SIPTU Representation Rights
• Life advice and counselling service
• Service awards recognition scheme
• Internal recognition schemes
• Charitable giving
Must have the following requirements:
• Valid PSA licence or in the process of obtaining one
• Be available to work Monday to Sunday (09:00 - 22:00)
• Fluent English essential
• 5 years of verifiable work and personal history
• Understanding of customer service
• Excellent written and communication skills