NWCare are recruiting Senior Care Workers - Team Leaders - for our Ballykelly branch.
The successful applicants will assist with the management of our domiciliary care service for the Limavady area.
The successful applicants will liaise with the care workers and the Area Service Manager to ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective service. The successful applicant will also have responsibility for monitoring the care staff and ensuring all necessary paperwork is in place in line with RQIA minimum standards. The role will be based in our head office in Ballykelly.
Job closes: 14 May 2021
- Have at least 12 months’ experience in a care setting
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or working towards/willing to undertake if successful
- NISCC Registered or awaiting registration
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be well organised and methodical
- Be able to demonstrate good management and leadership skill
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be computer literate
- Have a full driving Licence and access to a car
QCF level 3 in H & SC
NW Care wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job