Closing date for applications is the 17th December 2021.
Senior Manager Product/Solution Owner, PGS Operations Insights
One site Multiple Opportunities!
Pfizer Digital Manufacturing are creating a Digital Hub at our Grange Castle manufacturing site, one of the largest integrated biopharmaceutical plants in the world. The Digital Hub will be the base for up to fifty talented colleagues from Analyst to Director level. These roles will be part of the broader Digital Manufacturing Team located globally. If you have experience in Agile (SAFe) and application delivery in a GxP environment, you have an opportunity to join this digital hub.
The PGS Operations Insights team within the Digital Manufacturing provides solutions that aggregate and organize data to provide descriptive, predictive and prescriptive insights into manufacturing and Supply Chain processes.
The Manager Solution Owner will be responsible for delivering insights to Pfizer’s Manufacturing and Supply chain business by embedding machine learning and optimization techniques into applications that reduce loss, streamline operations and adhere to plan.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsibility to deliver insights to Pfizer’s Manufacturing and Supply chain business by embedding machine learning and optimization techniques into applications that reduce loss, streamline operations and adhere to plan.
- The role spans the full understanding and leadership of development expertise, from underlying data infrastructure to analytical modelling to web-based delivery of results to an active user base.
- The position requires a keen interest in the people and granular processes driving global supply chain, manufacturing and quality control for a global biopharmaceutical company, with focus on the product lifecycle in Pfizer’s manufacturing sites.
- Lead Product team through Agile Product development cycle.
- Document people-process-technology maps that guide analytic approaches to business problems
- Identify relationships between manufacturing processes and the disparate systems associated with them in order to unify their data for comprehensive analysis. Contribute in principle to data organization.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Solution Delivery functions on product roadmap
- Lead conversation with UX designers to build intuitive visualization for complex product data
- Build relationship with customers and business functions. Translate their needs into specific technical requirements.
- Advocate for product adoption. Work with customers on adjusting business processes to incorporate the products.
- Lead exploratory data analysis projects to gain business insight and answer primary business questions applying analytic skills.
- Deliver working software that enables end users to benefit from data science insights – unify teams of analysts, developers, business experts and designers.
- Ensure work tasks are completed on schedule to a high-quality standard & within configuration guideline.
- Manage work tasks assigned, quickly raising risks & issues to the team.
- Continuously support collaborative team environment and improve work processes
- Project management duties over contracted workforce integrated into the product team
- BS in Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in similar role or field
- Demonstratable experience of at least one of the following: Machine Learning, Data Science, Optimization, ML DevOps
- Experience in all stages of system and product lifecycle from value analysis, business case development, solution development and deployment through value realization and hyper care
- An understanding of system Good Manufacturing Practices requirements and demonstrable knowledge of computer system design and maintenance lifecycle in GMP environments.
- Good written and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate business and technical points to colleagues
- Ability to train colleagues on innovative technologies and experiences
- Ability to inspire the team and mentor junior colleagues
- Agile mindset - ability to shift priorities quickly and adjust to changing business needs
- Experience working on diverse teams across the globe
- Certified Agile Practitioner (SAFe preferred)
- Experience with Jira/Jira Align
- Experience working with relational and/or graph databases, BI, Analytics, Big Data
- Experience in life science manufacturing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent position with Competitive Salary plus Bonus Schemes, Healthcare for you & your family, Pension & Share Scheme, Long term Income Protection, Life Assurance, Option to buy Additional Annual Leave days.
- Grange Caste is close to the M50 and offers free parking and subsidized canteen onsite.
- Our Culture in Grange Castle is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement. As a team, together we run our business, so your input and expertise are essential to our success!
- We run regular EXPOs onsite such as Kids 2 Work Day, Day in the Life and Health and Wellbeing initiates. We have a Site Culture Team and a varied Sports and Social Club.
- Our safety is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be free of injuries and incidents because we care about everyone here
- Our culture is founded on the pillars of Equity, Joy, Courage and Excellence
- Ability to travel up to 25%, post pandemic
- Ability to meet with colleagues virtually across different regions and time zones
- In order to be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Due to high volume of applications, we will be contacting successful candidates only.
HOW TO APPLY
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply though the link with CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.Information & Business Tech
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job