Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you want to lead a high energy team focused on transforming the way Life Sciences companies bring drugs to market? Do you have a relentless passion for delivering successful software implementations? Are you a rock star project manager who has mastered the art of persuasion? We are looking for curious individuals who enjoy navigating the unknown, who can innovate and develop novel approaches to project delivery while inspiring the team and having fun. You’ll leverage your existing background in Life Sciences software implementation, program/project management, and consulting; we’ll teach you our products and help you expand your skillset. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission. You’ll work side-by-side with customers, understanding their unique challenges and global regulatory needs, assist in architecting tailored solutions, and defining global strategies to help them deploy the system across their enterprise. You’ll be a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and long into the future.
What You'll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of software to support regulatory affairs and regulatory operations content and data in the form of the Vault RIM suite (Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Archive, Vault Publishing)
- Architect multi-year and multi phased implementation programs to deploy Vault RIM across an organization globally
- Manage and coordinate project teams in support of content management/registration data solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Program and project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Primary customer liaison managing relationships and communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Mentor project team and junior consultants in the R&D Services organization
- Represent R&D Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 8 plus years’ system implementation experience, preferably with at least one of the following: Document Management Systems (Documentum, OpenText, Sharepoint); Registration Data Tracking Systems; XEVMPD, IDMP; Submission Publishing and/or Viewing systems
- Experience working with life sciences companies with at least a moderate understanding of the drug development process
- Experience leading multi-year, multi-million-dollar enterprise sized implementations
- Experience in assembling, planning, resourcing, budgeting and leading project teams
- Experience designing and executing on effective project governance models for large enterprises
- Proven track record with project management processes including change control, risk, issue and conflict resolution
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and formal presentation
- Experience in reporting to senior/executive level stakeholders
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with project metrics reporting and dashboards
- Experience in project management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet
- Must have some background in Business or Functional Analyst project roles
- Ability to travel 50-70%; easy access to an airport
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Deep knowledge of drug development processes and regulatory submissions
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Consulting experience, working with a major system integrator or software vendor
- PMP Certification preferred
- Execution experience with Agile methodology and/or ACP Certification
- Portfolio management experience
- Experience in contract negotiation and/or procurement
- Change management experience
- Experience with PMO organizations
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job