Senior Purchasing Executive
Conaty Food and Catering Supplies, one of Ireland's leading catering suppliers into the hospitality industry are looking to recruit a Senior Purchasing Executive to join our established purchasing team.
Established in 1970, Conaty Food and Catering Supplies delivers food and catering equipment to our customer base of hotels, bars, restaurants, coffee shops and businesses. We are also home to Ireland’s largest hospitality showrooms in our Blanchardstown depot.
The primary focus of this role is to manage stock levels, build and maintain relationships and to oversee all aspects of a category. This includes maintaining and updating price files, managing product shortages and sourcing alternatives and new lines as required by the business.
We require the best terms and service from our suppliers and the Purchasing Executive must manage both stock and information on behalf of the business.
Communication with the warehouse and transport teams are essential to ensure that the work done to accommodate customer demands can be met
- Generation of daily sales and stock management reports.
- Create purchase orders and manage order schedule.
- Manage back orders and stock shortages/ transfers between branches
- Source or offer in stock alternatives where necessary.
- Contact Suppliers regarding shortages, damaged goods, returns, or credit required.
- Communicate shortages, delays and alternatives to operations and sales teams.
- Manage all supplier price files and implement increases and savings in a timely fashion .
- Manage Category margins and targets.
- Maintain all product information for e-commerce platforms and brochures
Salary: From €40,000.00 per year
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.