AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Unleashing your full potential? We OFFER that.
A rich, innovative pipeline? We OFFER that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives worldwide. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond.
We are currently sourcing a high calibre Snr QC Analyst (Verifier) to join our QC Lab team at AbbVie, Manorhamilton Road, Sligo, on a 1 year fixed term contract opportunity. As our new Snr QC Analyst (Verifier), you will provide an effective testing and analytical service to the plant, ensuring that products manufactured are tested to specification on time and plant quality and safety goals are met.
Joining a talented and high performing team, you will take responsibility for supporting the QC lab on all administration, verification, and investigation type activities.
So, if you are ready to take the next step in your career while enjoying the unique work/life balance a role with AbbVie Sligo can offer, then read on and apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
- Understand regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory data Integrity.
- Report generation for annual PQR & periodic Stability studies.
- Filing, archiving and control of all Analytical data.
- Change control – update redlined procedures.
- Generation and management of all QC related regulatory requests.
- Completion of documentation audits ensuring that the QC Lab has the most up-to-date revisions of all documents.
- Timely completion of all QC related Policy and period reviews.
- Review/Verification of analytical data and batch records as required.
- Support trending activities on release data using Minitab, Cognos, Discoverant.
- Support data compilation for PPQ and lifecycle validation documentation.
- Support all Laboratory Investigation activities as required through Soltraqs.
- SME on QC laboratory-related systems, e.g. LIMs, Cognos, Mini Tab & Discoverant.
- Provide Support to QC supervisors and Laboratory Manager for all administration related activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant Science discipline.
- Experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry essential.
- Capable of collating and controlling laboratory documentation & information on site.
- Detailed Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
So, does this all sound like the right role for you? Then join AbbVie!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job