Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant (Construction Professional & Labour Hire)
Ref No: VAC- 21866
Location: Dublin 9
Salary/Hourly Rate: €40,000 to €50,000
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Full/Part Time: Full Time
ISM Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our Established Construction Perms & Labour Hire Division in our Santry Office. This is a real opportunity to join a fast growing and award-winning recruitment agency (Winner - NRF Best in Specialism and Agency of Year Nominee) which has the support of one of Ireland's most well-known brand names.
We are looking for an experienced, hardworking recruitment consultant, who is a self-starter with experience working in construction recruitment. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to deliver results that go beyond basic standards, thrive on developing new business and developing their own business within a business with the aim of becoming an expert in their industry field. Good PC and presentation skills essential. Full Clean Driving Licence is preferable.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Estimated salary including commission & allowance €40-€50K in Year 1
- Competitive & Transparent Commission Structure - one of the best in the industry.
- Job security - 80% of our recruitment consultants are with us over 4 years.
- Real career progression - many of our supervisors and managers started off as Recruitment consultants.
- Members of the Employment & Recruitment Federation (ERF).
- Great work environment.
- Training and ongoing support from Management.
- Opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading brand names.
- Free Car Parking.
Click Apply Now to submit your application for more information or call us on 01-8912330 to chat in confidence.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.