Randox Teoranta (County Donegal) are seeking Senior and Lead C# Software Engineers who want the unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of medical device research and development. These full-time permanent positions will be based at our site on Dungloe, County Donegal.
To get a glimpse of the type of products our Software Engineers work on look here:
Randox Software Engineers,
• are passionate about designing new high-quality solutions for novel problems.
• are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration.
• are passionate about refining our solutions to make world class products.
• enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies
• enjoy collaborating with colleagues from a wide variety of STEM disciplines every day.
• enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment.
• enjoy being part of an iterative development team.
• love working almost exclusively on new development.
Is this you? Do you have the following experience?
A minimum of 3 years’ software development in C#.
Any experience in WPF, UWP, Silverlight, Xamarin or Windows forms.
Experience of requirements gathering.
Experience of designing and architecting software applications.
Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP
Experience of Agile practices and CI / CD platforms.
Experience with relational databases.
Experience of Unit testing.
Experience in all stages of a SDLC.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Things that would make you stand out?
Experience leading developers and software project delivery.
Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices using wired and wireless communication protocols.
Experience using an ORM.
Experience of cloud infrastructure and MS Azure
Experience of any of .NET Core, WebAPI, TypeScript,
Experience in any off C++, C, JAVA, Python, R or Delphi.
Experience working within a regulated environment.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The closing date for applications is Tuesday the 6th of April 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job