The Coca-Cola Company’s Technology organization is in the midst of a digital transformation that allows our employees to use world class technology to connect our products to our customers all over the world. This journey is a very exciting time for Coca-Cola and our employees are big contributors to our Success and Growth. Our large, scale and complex environment offers an incredible opportunity to address challenges, enable innovative solutions to make a difference for our customers, leveraging technology such as AWS, Salesforce, BitBucket and many more
To continue this digitalization, we are looking for Software Engineers to join our dynamic team in Dublin, Ireland to help build scalable, cutting edge technologies for today and tomorrow. This position is part of a global network with a focus around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Eurasia (EMEA) that uses deep technical skills to create and improve software applications that help the Coca-Cola Company grow and be more productive If you are up for challenges, eager to learn and highly motivated, we’d love to speak with you and learn more about the solution you built and contributed.
What you’ll do for us
- Join The Coca-Cola Company’s Marketing Technology (MarTech) team and help us build and run the next generation software platforms to power our online presence with consumers in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- The team will be responsible for the software solutions behind The Coca-Cola Company's digital presence with consumers, and work closely with Global IT to deploy, integrate, and operate them.
- Work on MarTech or Advertising Technology (AdTech) to design, develop, test, document, deploy, monitor, and support code
- Participate in a scrum team continuously delivering incremental high-quality code to production
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- You’re familiar with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- You’ve used frontend frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation or similar
- Experience with cloud serverless services such as AWS (Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, AppSync, S3, DynamoDB, RDS)
- You’re comfortable working on applications with SQL and NoSQL databases (or object storage)
- You know Git version control, have used GitHub, and have worked with GitHub Actions
- You understand serverless architecture patterns and event-driven applications
- You work in an agile way and use DevOps practices, principles, and tools
What we can do for you
- Opportunities to work with teams across EMEA and around the world
- Experience working with a variety of world-class technologies
- Coaching, mentoring, and career development
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job