Permanent role usually based in Stryker, Carrigtwohill, Co Cork. Currently work from home
Who we want
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
- You will manage and coordinate high impact biomaterials projects associated with new products and technologies
- You will work closely with product development, marketing, operations and external partners to drive speed to market, product quality and ease of manufacture
- Provide biomaterials technical leadership and be the biomaterials subject matter expert for the business
- Initiate and support Intellectual Property development and support business development activities
What you need
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Biomaterials experience in New Product Development in a regulated environment
- Ideally a minimum of 6 or more years experience and a relevant degree qualification or higher
- A decisive attitude and the ability to take ownership for results and have the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks. Ability to understand complex inputs and to be able to distil critical informationa
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: Up to 25%
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!