Title: Service Advisor
Nally Bros, Ballymahon, Co. Longford, one of the longest serving Hyundai dealerships in the Country is seeking applicants for the role of Service Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand and market leader, whilst working in a great team environment with friendly approachable management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional phone manner and work ethic essential.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Full, valid, and current driving license for Ireland is essential for this role.
- Ability to understand technical data and explain it to our customers as required.
- Experience in the motor industry or similar role with a premium brand is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Autoview is an advantage, as is good technical understanding of vehicles.
- Provide excellent customer service end to end from booking to return of vehicle and all the stages in between.
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements and maintain strong relationships.
- Take bookings for the service department.
- Deal with walk in enquiries.
- Manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Dealership and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Communicate with customers throughout the day.
- Follow up with customers, Explain work carried out.
- Organise workshop schedule for the day and liaise with the workshop staff
- Advise customers of any additional work to be carried out.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with Hyundai warranty guidelines.
- Review staff clocking and approve time by technicians.
- Invoice work upon completion.
- Other duties when required
- Competitive salary
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.