Requisition ID: 272158
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Have the opportunity to work closely with one of many big global customers.
- Be part of New MaxAttention program service delivery.
- Be working with critical customer situations in yoru area of expertise to ensure any go-live/production-down issues are resolved.
- Act as SME in your area of expertise where you will be applying your techno-functional skills in solving customer issues or challanges.
- Advise customers on best approaches forward with any new products being implemented & will be reviewing their design to ensure they are following SAP best practices to achieve Customer Success
- In certain cases you will also apply your programming and debugging skills
- Experience with SAP FICO modules
- Experience with S/4HANA transformation (e.g. conversion or new implementation)
- Experience with deploying SAP Central Finance solution on S/4HANA
- Experience with ABAP Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with Master Data Governance and master data loads
- Former or current SAP IMS/Development experience will be an advantage
- Graduated with an Honours Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Physics/Mathematics/Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent customer focus, teamwork and communication skills (oral/written)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Valid work permit for EU
ABOUT THE TEAM
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their SAP solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job