Requisition ID: 272176
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Work with SAP's Fortune 500 customer base on their Software Adoption towards an Intelligent Enterprise.
- Provide onsite and remote customer service delivery via project engineering, assesment and safeguarding servcies from SAP's best practice solutions.
- Become a valued Delivery Engineer in some of SAP's world renonwed products including S/4HANA, HANA Platform, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Analytcis Cloud and bespoke products in Machine Learning, Data Science topics and new Development Proof of concepts.
- Provide Global Mission Critical support for issue resolution in your specific area of expertise.
- Have the opportunity to work in a Global Multinational and the Worlds largest Business Software Company, closely working with Development, Sales and Operational organisations within SAP
- Develop End-to-End analysis of a customer business solution in order to execute the best engagement plan to safeguard their solution, as an engineer, project manager or Technology advisor
- Assist and enable customer with Adoption and implementation of SAP products.
- Experience with SAP Financial Services portfolio products
- 2+ years’ working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with customers on project and senior management level
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Maths, Engineering
- Technical Inquisitive nature with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and Experience as Onsite Team and Backoffice Lead/DEA
- Strong communication skills for coordinating and able to conduct/lead technical workshops to Customers
- Exposure to Core Data Services
- ABAP, UI5 development experiance within S4
- Expertise on performance improvement topic
ABOUT THE TEAM
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their SAP solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job