Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
The Service Desk Analyst reports to the Global Service Desk Manager, ETS Department and has primary responsibility for supporting office desktop and video conference operations in global Diligent offices. Under guidance from the Global Service Desk Team Lead, the incumbent in this position will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining desktop infrastructure within Diligent’ s day to day business operations. The role is responsible for overall customer satisfaction as it relates to IT support and requires influence within other IT areas. The candidate will manage the performance of Level 1 and 2 services & support to internal clients and ensure that service levels are achieved.
This position requires strong analytical, communication, and customer service skills and demonstrated drive and willingness to move up within the organization. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a global team.
- Provide IT support in person and via phone for the organization's employees, including setup and training
- Install MS Windows and OS X software applications and hardware devices for users
- Provide support and administration of Cisco video conferencing systems and collaboration services (including Cisco Webex), with the ability to troubleshoot issues and identify appropriate solutions
- Identify, troubleshoot and solve problems that affect the desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices across the firm
- 24x7 on-call escalation is periodically required and additionally, projects may require after hours and weekend support
- Administer MS Office, MAC and MS Windows desktop and laptop software
- Perform administration tasks on Windows servers (using Active Directory) and cloud-based systems such as Office 365
- Assist with technical specifications for computer related purchases and makes purchases
- Install and update virus and malware software for virus protection and removal
- Participate in scheduled PC, Server, Telecommunications equipment maintenance
- Setup Apple and Android mobile phones and other devices and troubleshoot related problems
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested by management
- Monitor and update problem ticket management system to meet or exceed ETS KPIs
- Maintains a central source of standardized documentation, enabling support analysts to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and overall user support experience
- Ensure asset inventory systems are kept up to date
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology preferred
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in a Windows Enterprise Environment supporting Desktop, Mobile and Wireless devices
- Strong understanding of video conferencing and collaboration technologies including Cisco Webex
- Experience with and understanding of office technology, cloud systems, desktop support, networking, printers, etc.
- Proficient in PC operations, MS Office applications with strong Windows and Apple desktop support skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at technical and business levels. Able to communicate and present situations / status to senior management
- Experience relaying sensitive information to appropriate parties. Keeps clients, superiors and peers updated based on their information needs
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and customer relation communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Must maintain a mind-set of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization
- ITIL Certification a plus
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job