Brompton Recruitment are working on behalf of Rentokil Initial plc which is one of the largest business services companies in the world providing Pest Control, Washroom Hygiene, Medical, Interior Landscaping, Property Care, Specialist Hygiene and Work Wear services.
We provide services in almost 70 countries and employ 38,000 people. Cannon Hygiene, part of Rentokil Initial, is one of Ireland’s leading providers of washroom hygiene services.
We are currently looking for Service Drivers in Dublin, Limerick, Clare & Kildare to join our team and deliver fantastic customer service throughout Ireland! This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being on the road, working alone, driving and meeting new people, someone who plans their own days and likes to get a job done well.
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Drivers:
- You will begin your day the moment your transit van leaves your street each morning. It’s an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too
- You will set off to your first customer in your company uniform.
On the Road:
- Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of our customers you will meet.
- You will service your customers' washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and indoor and outdoor floor mats.
- Whilst you don’t need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
- You will be responsible for your own health and safety - this means it's your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and that you take care on the road.
- You should be a customer champion
- Excellent - home time! You head home taking the company van with you - no travel costs travelling to and from work.
- Up to twice per week, you will need to head back to your nearest office to unload and reload - this also gives you a chance to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get set up for the rest of the week.
QualificationsTo be considered for the Service Driver position you will have:
- A full Irish driving licence
- You will need to live on the patch area you will be servicing
- Great customer service skills - we need you to interact with our customers and ensure you have each job signed off
- Great communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role can start early and also end early.
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive can-do attitude
- Pride in the job you do.
Benefits We value the work our Service Drivers and we reward you with:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Company Van
- Sales Lead Commission
- Rentokil Rewards (includes cashback and discounts on multiple retailers)
- Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunity to drive forward your earnings potential and your progression possibilities
This job can be whatever you make of it; whether you are happy to come to work, do a great job and go home worry free; or want to go to work, impress and climb the ladder into management. Apply and find out why this is the job for you.
Thank you for applying through - Brompton Recruitment