Services Leadership Graduate Development Program
Join us as a Services Leadership Graduate in our Services Organization based in Cork, Limerick, Dublin, Ireland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Services Leadership Development Program (SLDP) is a full-time, 18-month rotational program designed to develop and propel the next generation of strategic and innovative business professionals. Our mission is to provide our SLDP members the opportunity to explore the Services organization and build on their skill sets to be successful in the program and in their future roles at Dell Technologies. The program is designed to strengthen your technical, business, and leadership skills by working with experienced leaders, networking with our advanced leadership curriculum, and expanding your professional network.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable taking accountability and can adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. We need individuals who can think critically and solve problems, be flexible and adaptable, and willing to become a change agent and thought leader for Dell Technologies Services. The ideal candidate is customer-focused, results-driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
- Complete 3, six-month rotations completed over 18 months working on specific projects across the Services organization including: consulting, strategy, operations, sales, sales enablement, data analytics, marketing, product portfolio and employee engagement
- Have numerous opportunities to engage directly with leaders to both learn from their career experiences and about their areas of the business, as well as to present project results and receive mentorship/coaching
- Dedicate time to pursuing professional development, including educational training; short-term projects requested by Services teams; community service; and diversity and inclusion initiatives, including participation in Employee Resource Groups.
- Complete a personalized career plan to support your goals both within and after the program, including identifying a post-program role at Dell that continues to challenge you and help you continue growing your career
- Have a designated mentor to ensure you have a successful start to your Dell career.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Graduated with your bachelor’s degree & have a demonstrated interest to pursue a career in operations, analytics, project/program management or strategic, customer-focused areas that you can illustrate and articulate through your choices for your academic, work or other experiences
- Are a self-starter and comfortable working independently – you are resourceful and a good problem solver. You are good at using the resources and network around you to figure things out to complete research, come up with new ideas and figure out potential solutions to the challenges you are presented with.
- Are highly responsible and an effective multi-tasker – you can balance multiple projects / activities at the same time and ensure that all are completed on-time and with extreme care for quality, accuracy and impact; you are comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and are known to follow-through on your commitments
- Want to push yourself to develop your skills – in both technical (tools and technologies) and professional development (e.g. public speaking/presenting, negotiation, influence without authority, personal brand / advocacy) areas
- Have a demonstrated commitment to leadership – e.g. through your university, community organisations you are part of or other roles
- Relevant studies in Business fields, Operations, MIS, Analytics, Supply Chain & Data Science
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.Application closing date: 30/10/2023Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID:R228136
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work CultureAt Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job