Amaze yourself. Amaze the world. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Cork has a phenomenal opportunity to work within our Apple Services Partner Operations team as part of a 23 month Graduate Training program. This position will provide you excellent development opportunities, within a global company, to build the career you have always wanted! Services at Apple encompasses some of the world’s most innovative software including Apple Music, App Store, Apple Books, Podcasts, Apple TV+, Apple News+ and more. Services reach millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers in over 150 countries Worldwide. We are looking for an astute, upbeat graduate, to work within the Services Partner Operations team. You will have the outstanding opportunity to gain experience working with the team responsible for scaling Apple’s first party services (Apple Music, iCloud, TV+, News+, Arcade, Fitness+ etc.) through strategic integrations with third party (carrier, retail, auto and financial service, etc.) partners. Graduates of BIS, Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce or other similar fields are of particular interest, however, if you feel you have the skills required, we would love to hear from you.
- Self-starting and self-motivated teammate
- Tech savvy and quick learner who can ramp up on internal tools and processes
- High attention to detail, e.g. documenting processes and customer experience as part of overall process improvement / expansion initiatives
- Can seamlessly balance competing priorities through strong time management and prioritisation
- Strong communication skills to keep internal and external partners informed of important issues and eliminate gaps in customer experience.
- Support partners after launch to resolve any issues and identify areas for optimisation - Develop in-depth understanding of the back-end systems to be able to see around corners and mitigate issues before they occur - Support day-to-day operational requests from internal and external partners - Transition manual processes to automated and scalable ones - Ability to develop and deliver insights to the business through reporting and presentations - Be able to function comfortably in a fast-paced & information sensitive environment
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job