Zeus is a world-class leader in the extrusion of fluoropolymer extrusions and we're seeking applicants to work as part of the Shipping/Inventory team in our Letterkenny production facility. This role requires an individual who likes to work at a fast pace end enjoys the challenge of meeting multiple deadlines.
This is a Night Shift Position.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, can multi-task, ensures adherence to procedures, and who takes pride in accuracy and attention to detail.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing paperwork and packages to ensure safe delivery to destination.
- Verifying parts description, quantities, lot numbers, customer part numbers etc.
- Unloading, receiving, checking off, and labeling of incoming material.
- Organising the warehouse and storage areas.
- Drive company vehicle and forklift and move pallets of material using a pallet truck.
In addition to the general skills outlined above applicants must have:
- Inventory/ Shipping experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency with PC-based software packages, e-mail, and spreadsheets.
- Full driving licence and recent forklift driving experience.
- Applicants must possess sound mathematical skills and preference will be given to candidates with a minimum Leaving Certificate or higher level of education.
We highly desire candidates with Experience working with an ERP computer system. (Oracle 11i/12 preferred)
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job