Main purpose of the role:
Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team;
Candidate must be fully flexible to work weekdays & weekends
• Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based;
• Process orders for various departments;
• Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times;
• Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented;
• Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures;
• Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
• Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 30th of October 2020
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Offaly!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.