Main purpose of the role:
Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team;
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based;
- Process orders for various departments;
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times;
- Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented;
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures;
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wexford!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job