AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Want to join an award-winning team?
Want to lead innovation and make a worldwide impact?
At AbbVie we offer that!
Our employees work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to be part of the team.
We are currently sourcing a Site Administrator to join our pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Cork. Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager while supporting Maintenance and Supply Chain departments, you will play a key part in the wider team's continued success providing a range of administrative support functions.
So, are you ready to drive innovation and make a difference every day? Then read on…
In your new role you will:
- Administer databases for the recording of documents in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage filing systems for Engineering documentation/Service Reports and maintenance of Engineering Filing Systems
- Assist with the preparation of site audits for the engineering department such as Audit support and audit readiness activities
- Support the ongoing review of department Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with Purchasing Dept monthly on all Maintenance contracts and ensure annual reviews of yearly contracts scheduling in advance of contract renewal dates
- Manage contract schedules to include setting up permits according to site permitting system
- Maintain and update of systems to include OneLook, FrontDoor and EHS&E incident reporting platforms
- Organising vendor-specific training & training compliance system management
- Support the management of vendor contracts & new vendor set up on SAP
- Participate in both project and department meetings while overseeing the schedule, agenda and minutes of meetings
- Work in compliance with regulatory requirements FDA, IMB, GxP, Safety and environmental legislation and FLI procedures
- Assist with routine communication meetings on Site Technology and departmental activities
Education and Experience
- Degree qualification preferred with minimum or leaving cert or equivalent
- 2 - 3 Years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of contributing effectively within a team environment
- Ability to work well within project teams with customer service orientation
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job