Glebe Builders is one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide.
Our reputation for excellence has led to significant repeat business from clients and the continued growth of Glebe Builders.
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking an experienced Site Manager in Donegal Town.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing construction operations on a day-to-day basis
• Ensuring that work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards
• Monitoring progress, overseeing delivery of materials and carrying out safety checks
• Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise
• Liaising closely with the Project Manager and members of the site team at all times
• Liaising closely with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
• Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
• Updating and reporting back to Management regularly on progress
- Previous Commercial experience
- A trade background or construction related degree
- 5+ years’ Senior Management experience with a Main Contractor
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- A proven track record in successfully delivering medium to large-scale projects
Attractive salary & package on offer to successful candidate.
For further information on this role, please call Charlotte direct on 086 0324692 or click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.