Sweeney McHugh Solicitors, a busy and dynamic general practice in Dungloe, Co. Donegal are seeking a General Practice Solicitor to join their team.
Ideally, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Be client focussed with excellent organisation stills and attention to detail;
- Have experience in acting in acting in litigation matters to include personal injury cases;
- Have experience in residential conveyancing transactions for both buyer and seller;
- Have experience in drafting and advising on wills and probate matters;
- Be able to manage their own varied caseload, and ability to work with team;
- Understand client needs and work to deadlines;
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise and manage multiple activities at one time in a fast paced environment.
Salary and terms will be commensurate with experience. Remote working options shall be available on a hybrid basis.
If you wish to apply for this role in confidence please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job