Blake & Kenny LLP is a well-established general practice based in Galway City. Blake & Kenny are currently seeking to recruit full time Solicitors in areas of Property, Probate and Local Government Law, preferably with good experience dealing with private clients and state bodies:
The positions available consist of residential and commercial conveyancing and duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties;
- Drafting and reviewing leases;
- Advising clients, both corporate, state bodies and private, in relation to all property-related transactions;
- Dealing with residential and commercial lending transactions;
- Attending to registrations and post-completion matters.
Probate/Estate Planning experience in the following:
- Drafting wills;
- Drafting wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Preparing probate applications;
- Good knowledge of CAT legislation and tax considerations in administration of estates;
- Extracting Grants of Probate/Administration and administering estates.
Local Government Law experience in the any of the following areas:
- Building Control/Dangerous structures
- Property Registration- First Registrations
- Foreshore Licences
- Housing- Acquisitions
- Housing -Loans Division
- Environmental & Planning
- Capital Works Contracts
- Compulsory Purchase Order’s (CPOs)
- Judicial Review Litigation
Salaries will be commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job