Sourcing Analytics Coordinator
Purpose of role:
The role involves the monitoring, analysis, reporting, communication and follow-up on Supplier Performance and Conformance.
Reports to: Sourcing Analytics and Planning Manager
- The role involves assisting and supporting the Planning Manager in Supplier analysis, monitoring and reporting on conformance and performance through the maintenance of existing Supplier dashboard and reports and the creation of ad hoc supplier analysis as required.
- The role involves support for the management of Supplier capacity to ensure available supplier capacity in place in a timely manner to ensure product volumes flow smoothly and as per critical path.
- The role involves supporting the Planning Manager in liaising with the Head of Supplier Management and the Ethical Team in managing and reporting on supplier ethical issues, maintaining a database confirming clear actions and results, particularly where Primark stocks may be impacted.
- The role involves supporting the Head of Supplier Management in highlighting any actions that need to happen and following through on any communication as required.
- The role involves liaising with the Ethical and Product Technical Team in the management and follow up of Supplier Sharps issues.
- The role will involve bespoke reporting to support the Sourcing, Ethical, Sustainability, Key Lines and Buying Teams as required.
- The role involves supporting the Planning Manager at the B&M Quarterly meetings and managing and diarising agenda and follow up actions as required.
- The role requires the management of supplier sourcing information and the maintenance of the Supplier Central Database.
- The successful candidate needs strong analytical and planning skills.
- The successful candidate needs an understanding of the commercial, volume, multi-product category Primark business.
- The successful candidate needs the ability to produce and analyse multiple reports at speed.
- The successful candidate needs to digest and manage a large volume of information.
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, there’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other in a truly warm atmosphere. Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
With the freedom to bring your ideas to life, you’ll feel at home in our fast-growing and fast-paced company.
So, if you want to take the next step in your career, apply now.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!