Castlemartyr Resort is nestled in 220acres of mature landscape with meandering streams, parklands, and a tranquil lake that is abundant with wildlife and gardens. Each of our 109 Bedrooms and suites is individually appointed with the finest in interior and comfort.
Be transported to a different world when entering the spacious and contemporary Spa at Castlemartyr.
With 9 individual treatments rooms and a couple’s suite, vitality lounges, heated indoor vitality jet pools, steam rooms/saunas, and tropical showers, relaxation and rejuvenation are high on the agenda while enjoying soothing therapies and treatments.
Castlemartyr also offers a state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the formal gardens.
- We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients’ files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs, and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Have an ITEC or CIDESCO/CIBTAC qualification
- A minimum of 1-2 years Spa experience is desirable
- Experience in both Body and facial Treatments
- A qualification in Reflexology & Indian Head Massage is an advantage
- ESPA training is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must present a professional image at all times
- Must be guest-focused, with excellent communication skills
- Graduates are invited to apply for this role also, as full training can be provided to the right candidate
- Due to the nature of our business, flexibility is required to cover mid-week and weekend shifts
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.