Spa Therapist - Clayton Hotel Sligo
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Spa Therapist in the Clayton Hotel Sligo.
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back once restrictions have lifted and are now looking to add to our Essence Spa team for the up-and-coming busy summer season. If successful you will become part of a close team who work together to ensure that we achieve the highest standards of service for our guests.
Objective of the Role
To ensure that all treatments offered in the Spa are to a high standard to ensure guest satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver the highest level of consistent Spa Therapy at all times to ensure our guests leave feeling pampered, having received a memorable spa experience.
- To drive the promotion and selling of Spa treatments leading to bookings and repeat bookings.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of your guest at all times while in your care and around all areas of the spa.
- To assist in any other duties as required.
- Ensure that guests receive an efficient, friendly and personalised service.
- Interact well with all members of the Spa team.
- To work towards and achieve set targets.
- To carry out the treatments to a high professional standard.
- To ensure the working environment is kept clean and well maintained.
- To be flexible with working hours, including weekends.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- ITEC or CIBTAC qualification essential.
- Experience in massage treatments, body treatments, facials, waxing, manicures & pedicures.
- Knowledge of Germaine de Capuccini & Natural Spa Factory products an advantage.
- Fluent English required
- Ability to interact and understand clients needs and ability to provide unsurpassed customer service.
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience
- Staff meals while on duty
- In house training provided
- Discounts on hotel accommodation across the Dalata hotel group which includes 42 properties across the UK & Ireland.
- Free Gym & Pool membership in Club Vitae located at the hotel
- Discounted treatments in our Essence spa
- Free carparking
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job