Due to the expansion of our Spa facility and the addition of extra treatment rooms, Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort are currently recruiting for the following:
Hours are flexible and successful candidates will be required to work hours to fulfill the needs of the business which can be up to 40 hours per week currently and during busy periods to include evenings and weekends
This role is ideal for someone who wishes to progress their career in all aspects of Spa & Beauty Therapy.
The successful applicant should have the following skills:
• Previous experience in a similar role preferable however training will be provided to suitably qualified junior candidates.
• Ability to carry out face and body treatments to the highest standard.
• Flexible with hours to include weekends and bank holidays where needed.
• Qualified with CIBTAC/ITEC (or equivalent).
• CIDESCO is an advantage but not essential.
Working in a beautiful environment with a friendly team. Full in house training is provided plus some external training also.
Company discounts relating to Spa, Golf and Leisure
Reduced rate on Bed & Breakfast across the wider Hotel Group to include staff rates across 11 hotels, 4 & 5* Properties.