Full time permanent position in our Anngrove site
Who we want
• Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
• Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
• Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
What you will do
Will work within the quality operations team, under minimal supervision, with responsibility for quality related activities, including, but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
- Mentors, provides oversight and approval of NC & CAPA, activist and high level expert in problem solving and root causing activities.
- Initiates and lead in the development and improvement of the manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Oversight and leads investigations during concession management.
- Review and approval of change management activities, challenges change effectiveness and drives strong review.
- Interpret KPI trends, take action as necessary, driving a continuous improvement process.
- Advocate of Human Factor practices, proficient in the science of Human Factor identification and mitigation.
- Subject matter expert in risk management practices and tools, having high expertise in process risk. Develop and provide input for risk management by identifying opportunities and weaknesses.
- Proficiency in and provides technical direction in optimization of inspection methods and sampling.
- High proficiency in statistical methods and application.
- Participate in and may lead internal & external audits with regulatory representatives, providing effective narrative and description of topic of expertise and overview of the business. Manages audit logistics and preparation.
- Aids in the development of validation strategies, certified in 1 or more areas of validation including approval of validation.
- Support manufacturing transfers to other plants/facilities, leading quality activities.
- Responsible for initiation, management and support of ship, product Holds, potential product escapes.
- Coach and mentor the quality team and others business function in quality topics and activities, with several topics at expert level.
- Deputises proficiently for management in temporary absence, periodic review boards, business meetings etc on a regular basis.
What you need
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent/ related subject and 4 years of work experience in a quality discipline, or
- Masters of Science, Engineering or related subject with 2 years of experience
Who is Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
In February of 2019, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the sixth consecutive year has been named as one of the 2019 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ranking 11 out of 100.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job