Staff Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
We are currently recruiting for full time (37.5) permanent experienced Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse and newly qualified Nurse who have an interest in Cardiac Cath Lab. At St. Vincent’s Private Hospital, we are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- Be registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Have 1 year post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting (exception made for new graduates).
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a patient-centered approach to nursing care.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Excellent Benefits include:
- Introductory Payment (€5,000)
- Competitive salary comparable to HSE rates
- Relocation expenses
- Maternity Leave
- Weekend work allowance
- Excellent Contribution Pension Scheme
- Education Assistance programmes
- Flexible working patterns available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme in conjunction with VHI
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
St. Vincent’s Private Hospital is an equal-opportunity employer.
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 9th of April 2023
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.