Contract Type: Permanent part time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse/RNID/RGN/RCN based at our Enable Ireland Children’s Services in Sandymount.
To work as a part of the interdisciplinary team providing services to children and families within the region, to include assessment, planning, intervention, and ongoing delivery of nursing services.
This is a permanent, part time contract working 37 hours per week.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work within An Bord Altranais guidelines and the registered nurses scope of practice.
- To deliver a high standard of nursing care to the assigned group of service users within a best practice/evidence based framework.
- To manage the delivery of care of the designated caseload, to ensure compliance with Enable Ireland’s policies and procedures, and in line with HIQA guidelines.
- In collaboration with the wider team, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual person-centred care programs in accordance with best practice and organisational policy.
- To ensure the safe administration of medication as outlined in the Enable Ireland policy, and to administer medication as required.
- To ensure compliance with the legal requirements for the safe storage and administration of medicines and other clinical products.
- To ensure compliance with the principles of clinical governance, health and safety, quality and risk management.
- To maintain appropriate, accurate and up to date written records, reports and statistics in relation to service user care, in accordance with best practice and organisational policy.
- To participate in joint nursing/respite assessments with colleagues, where appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised validated University Degree or an equivalent qualification in General, Intellectual Disability Nursing, or Sick Children’s Nursing.
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Eligible to work in the state.
- Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience.
- Experience working with children with disabilities and their families.
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
To apply please download application form, job description and person specification below and forward completed applications to Alexandra Bayles by email to email@example.com . Alternatively please contact Alexandra Bayles by phone (01 2615944) or email (e) to obtain an application form and details on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on 2nd July 2021
Interview date for applications: 8th July 2021
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CV’s will not be accepted)
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant
Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment
Please review the Enable Ireland’s External Data Protection Notice available at https://www.enableireland.ie/privacy-policy for details on how Enable Ireland processes applicant’s personal information. Please note if you are invited for interview, we will share your personal data with: 1) Any virtual service provider we use to host the interview; and 2) the interview panel (if applicable). Your information will be stored for this purpose in line with our retention policy.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job