Prosper Fingal, which is part of the Prosper Group, is a not-for-profit community based organisation that provides a wide range of health-related and social services to adults with an intellectual disability throughout North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse for our Residential House in Rush, Co Dublin. This position is 26 hours per week and candidates must be available to work shift work, including sleepovers.
Nurses are required to work with and on behalf of residents to help them achieve personal goals and pursue a life of their choosing. They are centrally involved in providing supports to residents to help them become more independent and integrated into their local community. They are also required to provide health-related supports.
Applicants must have:
• Registered Nurse (RGN/RNID) with the NMBI
• Have a minimum of 1 years post registration experience
• Previous experience of working in a HIQA Designated Centre is desirable.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full, clean manual driving licence
• Experience or interest in the Intellectual Disabilities sector.
How to apply:
Please submit your Application with a cover letter and C.V. by clicking the apply now button below. Please quote reference number F024 on your application.
Prosper Fingal is an Equal Opportunities Employer.